Four different forms of presentations are offered, namely, plenary lectures (35 minutes), presentations at minisymposia (25 minutes), oral communications (20 minutes).
Poster presentations are resumed this year!
An example for the design of posters.
In this example, participants can change the logos of the Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University and Gazpromneft to the logos of their place of work / study. Please note that the name of all columns also can be changed.
If you send your poster before May 31, the Organizing Committee will print it.
Presentation's language is English.
Attention: each participant may only give one oral presentation.
If you would like to make a presentation, please submit an abstract in English. To do it please register online or enter your Personal area if you have already registered.
• Abstracts must be written in English.
• Abstracts can be uploaded in (RTF) and Microsoft Word (DOC) formats only. Any other formats aren't accepted!
• The uploaded file must contain only text, i.e. without any pictures, the abstract title and list of authors (the abstract title and authors information will be generated automatically).
• The abstract text may contain between 1,000 and 3,500 characters (spaces are counted).
Attention: each participant may give only one oral presentation.
Deadline for abstract submission is March 20, 2019.
Paper Requirements for the APM Proceedings:
1. Please, name the file that contains the article the following way: double accentuation, then the surname of the first author, for example "__Ivanov.tex".
2. Please, use the article sample.
"defBook.tex" is a definition file for an article. It is necessary to use it, and please, don't edit this file.
3. Please, check if your paper can be compiled in LaTex (or PDFLaTex).
4. Please, avoid using extra LaTeX packages besides the packages enlisted in the article sample.
5. Please, do not send papers in DOC, RTF, PDF or any other non-TeX formats.
6. Please, do not use BibTeX tool. The bibliographie must be embedded into the TeX file that contains the article, using the standard LaTeX environment "thebibliography" (an example can be found in the article sample).
7. Please, do not name the pictures as fig1, pic2, etc. Many of the participants name them like this and we have to rename the pictures and change the links in TeX files. It is better to name the pictures using the name of the author.
8. Please, do not send large pictures (more than several megabytes), because they make lots of troubles.
9. It is strongly recommended to use .png or .eps formats for all kinds of illustrative matter besides tables: figures, photographs, plots, schemes, etc.
10. Please, ensure if your papers can be compiled to PDF format and pictures are reflected correctly.
Size for papers: should be limited to 12 pages for a minisymposium presentation (but not less then 10 pages), 15 pages for an invited lecture(but not less then 13 pages), 8 pages for a short communication (but not less then 6 pages).
Papers presented at the conference will be published in the conference proceedings which will be available at the Conference.
Deadline for paper submission is May 01, 2019.