Online registration for the International Conference “Advanced Problems in Mechanics-2022” is already open.
- You will receive login and password after registration.
- Please use them to enter your Personal area for abstract submission, booking and payments for hotel accommodation, registration fee and other services.
- Please pay your attention that it is possible to make orders step by step (means not at the same time).
- The registration of the accompanying person should be made online separately from the major participant. Payment for the registration fee of the accompanying person should be made from his/her Personal area. Other services (hotel accommodation, transfers, cultural program) can be ordered by the major participant.
REGISTRATION FEES *:
|Participant`s status||Registrartion fee|
|Online Attendee with an oral talk||6000 RUB|
|Online Attendee without talk||0|
|Оffline Attendee||12000 RUB|
|Оffline Attendee – students and young scientists (under 30 years)||5000 RUB|
|Accompanying persons||3000 RUB|
Registration fee covers: book of Abstracts, proceedings of the conference, participation in all scientific sessions, welcome reception, coffee breaks, excursion, banquet.
Registration fee for accompanying persons covers: coffee breaks, welcome reception, banquet.
* Please pay attention that only MIR and UnionPay cards are currently available for payment for foreign participants, cash payment on-site (RUB) is also possible. If there are no cards listed above or if you have any questions, we kindly ask you to contact the conference manager by e-mail: email@example.com
- Cancellations received by June 6, 2022 – 100% will be refunded except for bank charges;
- Cancellations received from June 6 till June 13, 2022 – 50% of the total sum will be refunded except for bank charges;
- For cancellations received on June 13, 2022 and later – no refund is made.
If participant wants to cancel his attendance, the notify letter as well as the request for reimbursement of the registration fee should be send to Monomax Congresses and Incentives in written form only by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.